Our client in the automotive industry is a subsidiary of a well established regional group and is currently looking for a pro-active and detail-oriented Workshop Supervisor.
- Engage with customers to identify vehicle issues and explain what actions are to be taken.
- Work out the cost and time estimations needed for the maintenance or repair of the vehicle and present it clearly to the customer.
- Plan and arrange the daily workshop schedules and operations for work orders and technicians.
- Utilize diagnostic tools and equipment for the repair, maintenance, and servicing of the vehicles’ mechanical and electronic parts.
- Make sure that all needed spare parts, materials, and equipment are in stock or available at short notice.
- Conduct regular inspections on work activities and completed jobs to ensure compliance with safety and other statutory regulations.
- Maintain clear records of repair and service work and report recurring faults.
- Ensure that the vehicle is returned to the owner in a clean and excellent condition.
- At least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of relevant working experience.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ubi.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1984660
EA Licence No: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a