We are looking for a motivated Utility Manager for our client in the construction industry.
- Planning and coordination of all services installation work
- Frequent planning & managing of all aspects of utilities coordination work for MRT Station and Tunnel
- Facilitation of installation works on site by coordinating with site team, authorities, contractors and subcontractors
- Liaising with relevant agencies & proposing circuit and line on each utility agency
- Management of NCE and trial trench works for locating existing utility
- Getting approval for water, drainage and other utilities division
- Coordinating with clients, government & the different agencies
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Experience in Infrastructure projects is mandatory
- Basic understanding of MRT project (Civil/Structure/ERSS construction sequence) and requirement.
- Fluent speaking and coordination skill
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and requires minimum supervision
- Understand basic code compliance in Architectural, C&S and M&E works and construction sequence of work
- Positive attitude and good discipline and good team player
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the role suits your profile, please attach your resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg No: R1113468 | Agency licence: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a d f d f w s a a a a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a d d f d f w a f f s s s s s s sa s sa a a s a f f s