Operations Planning Specialist
- Drive capacity planning by leading and supporting mid to long-term volume forecast planning, demand optimization, and Capex investment
- Analyse demand trends and generate capacity optimization measures.
- Collaborate with various departments to meet KPIs.
- Assist in optimisation processes through target costing and collaborating with various supporting groups.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the planning of semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Experience in capacity planning in the semiconductor industry.
- Degree in supply chain management or Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects and discussions.
- Possess excellent skills in problem solving and working under pressure.
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred.