Solution Sales Manager (Japan)
Our client is a leading international provider of industrial networking solutions. They are looking for a Solution Sales Manager to drive profitable growth for their Industrial Cable business in the Japanese market and generate new demand by managing selected End Users, Systems Integrators and OEMs. The Solution Sales Manager will work with vertically focused field sales teams supported by regional Customer Innovation Centers.
The Solution Sales Manager (Japan) will:
- Quantify, prioritize and develop new accounts in the defined market(s) in the region, driving market penetration, new business growth and share of wallet.
- Manage existing account relationships in the market(s). Identify opportunities to grow revenue in existing accounts. Maximise share of wallet and customer satisfaction through deployment of robust Account Plans.
- Create and build value-adding relationships with key influencers and decision makers within Target Accounts. Identify opportunities and stimulate initiatives to strengthen the relationship with key influencers and decision makers.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting as required by the business. This will include reporting on funnel opportunity management, revenue forecasts, Account Plans, progress on initiatives and status of relationships.
- Identify the key influencing companies in the end user supply chain and create opportunities to establish relationships with those identified. Co-ordinate with Channel Sales to extend influence and control through the value chain.
- In co-operation with Vertical Marketing and Product Marketing demonstrate solid knowledge and understanding of the vertical market(s) and the target customers, keeping aware of key players, trends, and competitor activity.
- Working closely with the marketing team, successfully define customer and vertical market propositions that add quantifiable value for the customer.
- Actively contribute to building distributed business knowledge about the vertical market(s) and specific accounts. Share intelligence across different teams within the company.
- Provide fact based input to Vertical Marketing and the Business Platforms to help specify new customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the AE team to ensure the customer receives the appropriate level of technical expertise and adequate support.
- Co-operate across the region and the Global platform to share intelligence, knowledge, best practices and to deliver a coordinated approach to multinational target accounts.
- At least a degree in Engineering or other technical field and/or Business or possess a track record in professional career relevant to the role.
- At least 5 years of Sales & Marketing experience for industrial switches.
- Demonstrate successful track record of managing projects and initiatives.
- Language proficiencies in Japanese and Business English.
- Candidates do not need to be based in Japan, however must have relevant experience selling to the Japanese market.
- Experience in using standard business reporting tools and reporting on key metrics.
- Experience in managing accounts in a structured methodology including account plan reviews. Working experience of Miller Heiman methodology is advantageous.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in working within an international environment advantageous.
- Ability to travel in order to fulfil the duties of the role essential.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1984660 Agency Lic: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a