Senior Solution Account Manager (ANZ)
Senior Solution Account Manager (ANZ)
Our client, a leading international manufacturer of networking, connectivity, and cable products, is seeking a Senior Solution Account Manager for their Australia office to generate demand and drive profitable growth for their industrial cable solutions among selected End Users, Systems Integrators, and OEMs for the ANZ region.
This role will be based in Sydney, New South Wales.
The Senior Solution Account Manager will:
- Quantify, prioritize and develop new accounts in the defined market(s) in the region, driving market penetration, new business growth, and share of wallet.
- Manage existing account relationships in the market(s). Identify opportunities to grow revenue in existing accounts. Maximize share of wallet and customer satisfaction through the deployment of robust Account Plans.
- Create and build value-adding relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within Target Accounts. Identify opportunities and stimulate initiatives to strengthen the relationship with key influencers and decision-makers.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting as required by the business. This will include reporting on funnel opportunity management, revenue forecasts, Account Plans, progress on initiatives, and status of relationships.
- Identify the key influencing companies in the end-user supply chain and create opportunities to establish relationships with those identified. Co-ordinate with Channel Sales to extend influence and control through the value chain.
- In co-operation with Vertical Marketing and Product Marketing demonstrate solid knowledge and understanding of the vertical market(s) and the target customers, keeping aware of key players, trends, and competitor activity.
- Working closely with the Marketing team, successfully define customer and vertical market propositions that add quantifiable value for the customer.
- Actively contribute to building distributed business knowledge about the vertical market(s) and specific accounts. Share intelligence across different teams within the organization.
- Provide fact-based input to Vertical Marketing and the Business Platforms to help specify new customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the AE team to ensure the customer receives the appropriate level of technical expertise and adequate support.
- Co-operate across the region and the Global platform to share intelligence, knowledge, best practices, and to deliver a coordinated approach to multinational target accounts.
- Degree in Engineering and/or Business (marketing, administration, economics) or possess professional career experience relevant to the role.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Enterprise and/or Commercial AV markets with a background in copper and fiber networks.
- Having an established client base of communication/broadcast consultants and system integrators in the New South Wales region is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated track record in managing projects and initiatives.
- Experience in using standard business reporting tools and reporting on key metrics.
- Experience in managing accounts with a structured methodology including account plan reviews. Working experience of Miller Heiman’s methodology is advantageous.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in working within an international environment is advantageous.
- The ability to travel to fulfill the duties of the role is essential.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agency Lic: 06C4985
Follow us @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/citadel-search/!
View more jobs at https://citadelsearch.com.sg/job-seekers/!
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a