Senior Sales Engineer (Lighting)
Our client is a leading international provider of energy and innovative lighting solution and is looking for a capable Senior Sales Engineer (Lighting) to be responsible for achieving profitable business growth for the company’s lighting solutions through channel partners (dealers and distributors).
The Senior Sales Engineer (Lighting) will:
- Achievement of defined turnover targets
- Appoint and manage dealers (providing direct company/product information) to establish strong networks with distributors
- Responsible for growing sales from dealers to Distributors
- Reporting key insights derived from market and Dealer analysis
- Establishing connection with Singapore businesses in complementing the lighting industry (Interior Design, Architects, Modern Trade)
- Execution of marketing activities and take ownership of indirect accounts (IDs/Architect)
- Facilitate closures with internal teams (Channel Manager, Project Sales and Trade Developers, Field Sales), dealers and accounts (IDs, Architect, Modern Trade)
- Support demand-generating marketing events (roadshows, seminars, fairs)
- Regular sales reporting
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in component sales or managing channels sales
- Having strong networks with IDs, Architects, local lighting businesses and the modern trade will be very advantageous
- Strong presentation and inter-personal relationship skills
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.