Senior Material Handling Automation Manager
Our client, who is a leading global brand in the semiconductor industry, and is looking for a capable Senior Material Handling Automation Manager for driving factory automation.
- Lead the creation of factory automation (material handling) roadmap strategy and strategic decisions
- Manage and collaborate with intercultural teams for project activities on site, regionally and globally
- Analyse and identify business requirements, translating them into FI specifications for solution development
- Conduct analysis and alignment on new requirements for Material Transport and Storage solutions including coordination and support during the implementation phase (Digitalization 4.0)
- Use Big Data and Data Digitalisation, to visualise and optimise material handling automation decisions
- Provide 24×7 support for manufacturing solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the factory integration and material handling automation, with 2 years of experience in object oriented software development (C#)
- Minimum of 3 years in leading international teams
- Possess strong skills in engineering analysis and problem solving
- Having a degree in the field of Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronic Engineering Technology would be preferred
- Willingness to travel and join on-call
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.