Senior Global Reporting Manager
If you have experience in consolidation and reporting, and are looking to join a high-growth global technology firm to do Global Reporting, then this may be the right career move for you!
- Provide on-time and accurate global consolidated financial reports for entities (including EU, China, Singapore, etc.), board of director reports, management reports, etc., for business direction and decision-making.
- Standardize and automate reporting process and system.
- Lead budget management process across the various geographies.
- Facilitate the forecast planning process and ensure scenario planning include various growth drivers.
- Provide insights based on the variances analysis and solution statements for action planning to management and commercial teams.
- Lead projects to understand cost drivers and identify opportunities for cost efficiencies.
- Drive audits and ensure all audit findings are addressed.
- Operationally support corporate secretarial, tax, audit, legal duties when required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- At least 10 years’ financial reporting experience
- Prior experience with financial systems, especially Navision, is a plus.
- Excellent hands-on skills in terms of governance and compliance and interests to establish best governance practices would be ideal.
- Paradoxical combination traits of a person who loves structure and yet enjoys the pace of aggressive growth.