Risk Management Facilitator (RMF) – Design for Safety Professional (DfS Professional) J848
Our client is an established MNC in the Infrastructure & Construction industry. They are looking for a Project Coordinator (Architectural) to support construction projects in Singapore.
The Risk Management Facilitator will:
- Facilitate the hazard identification and risk management sessions for the preparations of the Safety Submissions
- Monitor, update live documents such as hazards in the registers, add new hazards identified and ensure all hazards are mitigated and closed
- The RMF / DfS Professional shall attend the Engineer’s Project Safety Committee Meetings and any other risk management meetings directed by the Engineer
- Identify and address foreseeable risks throughout the lifecycle of a construction project
- Conducting additional DfS Review Meeting(s) where it is deemed necessary to review any revised designs or due to the nature and special features of the project as well as the construction method adopted
- Ensuring stakeholders take into consideration that all systems and equipment are installed with safety and health provision in accordance with WSH requirements
- Communicate the DfS-related risk information to the Contractors that facing the design risks, so that they are aware of any identified risks that they ought to address, and the control measures, if available, to implement
- Prepare a design plan for the structure that eliminates, so far as reasonably practicable, foreseeable design risks to the safety and health of any person affected by the project, such as construction workers, maintenance workers, end-users, etc.
- Monitoring regularly the status of the action items in the Design Risk Record Form arising from the design review process and ensure that they are closed out timely
- Ensure proper and updated record-keeping of WSH risk for future reference (i) safety and health issues identified during the design reviews and actions taken; and (ii) risks that cannot be removed through the design change
- Handing over the up-to-date DfS Register to the Developer at project completion; upon granting of Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) by the Building and Construction Authority
- Other duties as required
- Have a degree accepted by the Professional Engineers Board (PEB) or Board of Architects and construction-related degree accepted by the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) and Society of Project Managers (SPM)
- Qualified and have 10 years relevant experience in the design (at least five (5) years in design which includes contributions to designs, writing specifications) and the supervision of the construction of structures
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Agency Lic: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a