Regional Marketing – Senior Executive
Regional Marketing – Senior Executive (Video Production)
This role is responsible for developing and managing new regional marketing projects with a focus on video production. He/She is also responsible for working with the production house, raising funds for projects and overseeing the production process to ensure smooth operations within budgets and deadlines.
- Work closely with our production house to produce content, such as long and short-form digital videos, promotional clips, and live show content to support marketing and business objectives.
- Source for competitive costings for products and services required for special projects.
- Travel with the production crew to ensure all productions are aligned with company objectives.
- Work with the production house on developing creative concepts and integrated ideas for special projects.
- Monthly meeting with TV Networks, OTT and FTAs from different countries to discuss opportunities and partnerships.
- Sourcing for sponsorship opportunities for all shows and concerts.
- Monthly meeting with the regional marketing team to update special projects progress plan 6 months ahead.
- Prepare monthly reports for the project’s expenditures.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure prompt payments for artists and vendors.
- Support the supervisor on all monthly reports to update the team and all stakeholders.
- Support the supervisor on all planning of marketing strategy for the promotion of the shows, live concerts, distribution, and broadcast.
- Finalizing and clearing the video content in all formats related to Special projects, such as short-form digital, promo clips and show content, including the language versions, translations, subtitles, etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Media Related Studies preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in production or production-related environment (TV or Film).
- Experience in TV/Broadcast, Production Houses or Media owner capacity.
- Proactive, creative, flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent written, oral communication and organizational skills.
- Good team player with the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and video editing skills will be an advantage.
- A valid class 3 driving license.
Interested candidates are to attach their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No 06C4985
CEI Registration No. R1104641