Recruitment and Digital Marketing Intern
Looking for a new challenge? Consider an internship where you will not only be able to enhance your marketing and technological skills but learn new skills such as recruitment, business development and events management in our firm.
If, you are an avid learn with great interest and passion in experimenting with different digital platforms, are self-driven and unafraid of expanding your horizons, then this will no-doubt be an exciting opportunity for you! So, if this sounds appealing to you, what are you waiting for? Apply now and be part of our lively and nurturing team!
As our Recruitment& Digital Intern, you will be responsible to boost Citadel Search’s social awareness, help to develop and drive fun and interactive social media initiatives. That’s not all, you will get an opportunity to support our consultants with various recruitment, business development and events management initiatives.
- Learn the Citadel Search’s robust 7-step Search Methodology and understand the various industries and market works
- Develop targeted job descriptions and qualify suitable candidates for job roles
- Grow our outreach to communities to reach target candidates
- Support with the enhancement of ATS system
- Conduct market research and generate effective marketing campaigns suitable for our community.
- Engage in exciting marketing campaign initiatives by; designing attractive marketing collaterals, conceptualising and curating interactive marketing content to increase engagement and grow social media presence in all our social media platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Immerse in new and innovative marketing technology tools to effectively plan, create, schedule and publish content to our marketing/digital channels
- Utilize analytical tools to understand the source of traffic to our website and support with the development of our website
Support with the planning, organising and execution of our online events for both client and candidate webinars
Contribute to business growth by conducting research and generating business leads
- Passion in the people business and have a strong interest in the field of Human Resource
- Enjoy interacting with people and making a difference in peoples’ careers
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with WordPress, HTML5, CSS
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic design/Photoshop/Canva skills will be advantageous
- Excellent writing skills with a flair in creating creative content
- Remote Work
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a