We are looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in the construction industry.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Familiar with regulatory site requirements and obtaining of permits.
Please write in to email@example.com
If the role suits your profile, please attach your resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg No: R1113468 | Agency licence: 06C4985