We are looking for an experienced Professional Engineer for our client in the construction industry.
- Project and manpower planning
- Collaboration with design consultant on tender design
- Designing temporary works such as scaffolding, falsework, etc.
- Coordinating with engineering team and site inspection
- Providing technical advice to project team
- Managing and coordinating with different project stakeholders – clients, consultants, etc.
- Design of ECM(Earth Control Measures) and submission of monthly inspection report to PUB
- Review & endorsement of technical report
- Ensuring that the engineering work conforms to regulations & code of practice
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by Singapore PE Board
- Registered with Singapore PE board in Civil Engineering with valid practicing certificates
- Qualified Erosion Control Professional (QECP) registered in PUB
- At least 10 years’ experience major in infrastructure projects
- Conversant with the local Building Codes and Practices
- Experience with engineering software and submission procedures to regulatory authorities
- Possess at least 10 years of related experience
Please write in to email@example.com
If the role suits your profile, please attach your resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg No: R1113468 | Agency licence: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a d f d f w s a a a a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a d d f d f w a f f s s s s s s sa s sa a a s a f f s