Our client, a leading international provider of Industrial Networking Solutions, is seeking a dynamic Product Manager to be based in their Singapore office. This role shall report to the Senior Business Director in Shanghai and will be responsible for managing new strategic product initiatives for the company’s solutions in SEA, and occasionally for APAC markets as well, in order to support continuous business growth.
The Product Manager will:
• Responsible for managing Industrial Networking System products such as Industrial Ethernet Converters, Switches, Routers, Security Firewalls, Wireless and Industrial Connectors.
• Serve as the interface between offices in Germany, America and Asia.
• Conduct market and competitor analysis.
• Define product requirements based on market segments, target customers, and product category.
• Lead and execute the product strategies that appeal to customer needs and requirements.
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution including business case creation, product definition, collateral development, pricing, delivery readiness, sales and service delivery training and the overall performance of the offering.
• Build and maintain relationships with the regional strategical partners and government authorities.
• Provides sales support and marketing support for customer projects, fairs and exhibitions.
• Cooperate with the Application Engineering team to provide technical pre and after sales support.
• Support the sales team in New Business Development.
• Define and implement Go-To-Market activities for new product launches.
• Support local manufacturing activities like SIOP forecasting and new product announcements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in Ethernet, wireless, security/firewall products.
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Development/Sales/Pre-sales/Product Management in industrial automation or critical infrastructure.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin.
• Ability to persuade, convince and negotiate with sales and project management associates.
• Ability to quickly understand the technical context of the product and solution offerings that you are driving and to actively contribute to technical engineering discussions that might impact the success of your product.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional regional or global teams.
• Strong sense of ownership, proactive engagement to remove obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond for the success of your programs.
• Willingness to travel.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1984660 Agency Lic: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a