Mechanical & Electrical Manager
Our client is an established MNC and A1 main con in the Infrastructure & Construction industry who is looking to hire a competent Mechanical & Electrical Manager.
The Mechanical & Electrical Manager will:
- Plan and implement M&E projects on-site as per approved budgets and deliver timely
- Establish smooth project development and complete within specified time and budget
- Supervise material selection and purchases used in construction
- Manage internal and external contractors to make sure of quality and scope of work is within contract provision
- Oversee, coordinate and inspect the activities of M&E work progress, site contractors, suppliers and workmen
- Attend site meetings and liaise with various stakeholders (Client, subcontractor etc.) to make sure M&E work progress is timely
- Ensure adherence to statutory regulations and contractual obligations
- Bachelor Degree in M&E Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally must have 5 years of experience managing a team
- Minimum 7 years of experience in construction industry
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate well with counterpart in Korea
If the role suits your profile, please attach your resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.