Legal Counsel (Philippines)
Our MNC client is looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to serve the business operations and legal matters in the Philippines office.
The Legal Counsel will:
- Draft legal documents – affidavits, motions, contracts, labour claims
- Represent as Counsel in Philippines courts on behalf of the corporation
- Analyse commercial contracts and agreements and comply to Philippines government regulatory bodies
- Work with government agencies to attain compliance and documentation requirements
- Provide legal advice to management
- Coordinate and supervise corporate secretarial matters with the external company secretary
- Evaluate and report to the Deputy CEO and Regional Legal Counsel on crucial matters
- Independent and good standing member of the Philippines Bar
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent
- Possess minimally 6 years of working experience in a law firm
- Experience in labour disputes and corporate commercial matters is ideal
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org