HRBP Manager/Assistant Manager
- Provide HR business partnering support to key stakeholders
- Provide HR advice on employment laws and its risks and its implication to Business Unit
- Manage HR strategies in terms of policies, processes and initiatives to meet business goals in all HR activities, from acquisition, retention, development, management, etc.
- Drive Employee engagement programs to enhance employee experience and continue to promote the Employee Value Proposition agenda
- Conduct continuous reviews on intervention outcomes and develop employee insights and HR reports
- Degree in HR or related field with at least 6-7 in HR Business Partnering
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compelling HR experience in driving people engagement
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.