• Drive all HR functions including Recruitment, Training, Payroll
• Handle all HR operations in HR administration, including onboarding and offboarding
• Oversee employees’ engagement
• Assist in investigations of complaints of discrimination/harassment and conduct disciplinary/counselling/termination meetings with staff
• Conduct annual performance exercise and liaise with MOM and various other Government Agencies e.g. WSG
• Process all Funding and Grants support applications and work together with EHS Team on environmental health and safety matters
• Supervise and manage HR team
• Conduct orientation and other adhoc training to improve workforce effectiveness
• Bachelors Degree in HR/Business Administration
• Proven leadership experience in managing a HR Team
• Knowledgeable in local Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, FW & WSH Act
• Experienced in HR ERP, training analysis and development and OJT framework
• Posesses excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.