We are looking for a responsible HR & Social Media Intern to boost Citadel Search’s social awareness, help to develop and drive fun and interactive social media initiatives.
Learn the Citadel Search’s robust 7-step Search Methodology and understand the various industries and market works
Develop targeted job descriptions and qualify suitable candidates for job roles
Grow our outreach to communities to reach target candidates
Support with the enhancement of ATS system
Conduct market research and generate effective marketing campaigns suitable for our community.
Engage in exciting marketing campaign initiatives by; designing attractive marketing collaterals, conceptualising and curating interactive marketing content to increase engagement and grow social media presence in all our social media platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Immerse in new and innovative marketing technology tools to effectively plan, create, schedule and publish content to our marketing/digital channels
Utilize analytical tools to understand the source of traffic to our website
• Passion in the people business and have a strong interest in the field of Human Resource
• Enjoy interacting with people and making a difference in peoples’ careers
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with WordPress
• Will Learn Google Analytics
• Basic design/Photoshop/Canva skills will be advantageous
• Excellent writing skills with a flair in creating creative content
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.