• Partner stakeholders in Talent Acquisition functions in meeting the manpower requirements of business units.
• Execute Talent Acquisition activities ensuring alignment with organisation’s Employee Experience
• Support the BU in tracking of all Human Resource Information System (HRIS) information
• Drive all on-boarding activities, orientation activities
• Responsible for entire employee life cycle processes including administration and performance management
• Check and supervise the business process outsourcing payroll
• Develop and track HR indices, develop reports for presentation purposes
• Manage the annual increment and bonus exercise including regular industry benchmarking exercise
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline
• Min. 4 years of experience in HR generalist experience
• Open and approachable and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org