HR and Admin Manager
HR and Admin Manager
Our NPO client is looking to strengthen its Finance and Operations team by appointing an experienced HR professional to the position of “HR and Admin Manager”. Working closely with and reporting to the CFO/VP of Operations, this individual will contribute to a fast changing, dynamic and exciting organization with the ability to shape the function and streamline HR processes and activities.
- Oversee all HR related operational requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and implement all HR related policies and procedures and provide guidance for good understanding and interpretation of these guidelines by all employees.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees – sourcing of candidates through third-party partners, conducting and facilitating interviews with hiring managers, preparing job offers, conducting negotiations, completing pre-employment requirements, and managing the orientation/onboarding process.
- Ensure on-time and accurate payroll processing and payout by the third-party service provider
- Implement and administer company benefits in partnership with the third-party service provider.
- Manage employee training and development programs in coordination with Line Managers and external training partners.
- Oversee performance management process from target setting to performance evaluation.
- Keep abreast of all labor-related regulations and ensure compliance with such policies to minimize any legal risks and regulatory compliance issues.
- Manage employee relations and act as the contact point for all employee-related concerns and issues.
- Work with Line Managers by providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Maintain and safe keep all employee files and employment-related documents.
- Build and manage a good working relationship with third-party service providers
- As needed, identify and work with external HR partners and consultants on projects.
- Ensure the upkeep of good office conditions.
- Supervise Office Receptionist/Office Assistant.
- Manage the overall office budget.
- Maintain and arrange for necessary repairs of all office equipment, furniture, fixture, etc.
- Administer purchase and distribution of office supplies.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers, and office lease.
- Act as Lead in office space management – designing the layout, anticipating and planning for additional office space needs, and managing office movements.
- Track employee requests related to operations and liaise with the building property manager regarding tenant-landlord issues.
- Communicate with real estate advisors, brokers and building management regarding lease negotiations.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in a multinational commercial or non-profit organizations, working in HR and Administration.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Singapore Labor Laws and other international labor standards.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- With project management skills and know-how.
- Has the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong people skills. Has negotiation and arbitration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- International experience managing and interacting with stakeholders across highly varied cultures and geographies.
If the role suits your profile, please attach your resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1113468
EA License No: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a