Head of Technology
Head of Technology
Our client, who is a leading global brand in energy management and industrial automation, is looking for an innovative and visionary Head of Technology to join a newly formed business unit and lead the development and delivery of a new SaaS Digital Platform that tracks, monitors and drives the efficiency of Power and Cooling assets.
This platform aims to build a more sustainable business where organizations can now become asset-light as our client will buy the assets and managed the power and cooling assets for you ensuring that there is less down-time and more predictability leveraging on a unified SaaS platform.
This role will be responsible for being hands-on in developing the software solution, and engage with employees, stakeholders, partners and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are developed and used effectively utilized.
Only apply if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, want to lead a software development team and be willing to work in a start-up environment:
The Head of Technology will:
- Ownership for the strategy, development and delivery of the new unified digital platform.
- Create and drive the Development Roadmap to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Design a robust and scalable software solution architecture.
- Recruit and lead the software development teams.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes for the software development.
- Manage the IT department KPIs and associated IT budgets.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to make necessary improvements and adjustments to the software solutions.
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience with over 10 years of experience as an IT Lead or Senior Product Leader for enterprise solutions.
- Previous roles with Asia Pacific or Global exposure preferred.
- Strong background in the software and IT infrastructure sector, with experience building and leading software development teams.
- Experience with ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) / Usage-based consumption models.
- Knowledge of key programming languages for cloud enterprise development such as Python, Java, .NET, Golang, Node.js, C++, PHP, etc.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing software and IT infrastructure, with hands on exposure to coding and developing.
- A strategic thinker who is familiar with current technological trends and a variety of business concepts.
- Passionate about being a pioneer, able to thrive in a start-up environment, and have the ability to work successfully within small, unstructured teams.
- Solid financial acumen.
- Possess a collaborative attitude and excellent interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Be a champion for the organization and be able to work with the press and analysts.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary and notice period. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1984660 Agency Lic: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a