Event Management Specialist
- Manage Events Calendar from planning, communicating, and executing for the South-East Asia market.
- Champion events by being on-site, tracking progress and monitoring KPIs
- Manage the budget, including tracking of all payments and ensuring budget per event are in control
- Drive all logistics and ensure events inventory including merchandise and equipment are inventoried with stock levels in check for every event.
- Support If new stocks are needed, ensure that the required merchandise and equipment are ordered and in place before event.
- Curate new venues for mall roadshows via active marketing and partnerships.
- Follow up with application of event licenses for all events as required ensuring regulatory requirements are met
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing/Events management
- 3 years proven experience in running exhibitions/large-scale events
- Strong stakeholder management to manage both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent planning skills, willing to roll-up-sleeves to be analytical and very detail-oriented
- Possess positive energy and ability to tolerate ambiguity to manage dynamic situations and quick-on-the feet to work fast
- Effective communication skills