Digital Transformation Manager
Our Retail Client is looking for a dynamic and expert digital transformation manager that would strategize and drive the digital transformation of our client’s company and Omnichannel sales.
The Digital Transformation Manager will:
- Overseeing, managing and leading in the incorporation of new disruptive technology in the business model and channels by effectively using digital channels and media
- Collaborate with top management and other key stakeholders to drive digital marketing and technological transformation strategy
- Work with Marketing team to ensure critical marketing data are captured for marketing analytics to drive omni-channel marketing
- Support the effectiveness of the e-commerce website, ERP system, AI-Powered reporting tool and CRM system by troubleshooting and improving digital technological tools such as POS, KDS, Mobile App
- Ensure the continuous development of internal tools and technology and ensure their effectiveness in supporting business processes and opportunities
- Drive improvement efforts by capitalizing on digital analytics and Google analytical tools to optimizing digital and marketing strategy
- Overseeing IT security efforts and formulating new security strategies and Group IT policies to ensure the implementation of best practices
- Ensure strict compliance to relevant regulatory requirements such as PDPA and GDPR, card payment regulations and web accessibility with regards to all digital activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- CIPP, CISSIP, security and certification is ideal
- Proven track record in successfully managing and implementing digital transformation projects
- Expert knowledge in e-commerce, cyber security as well as data protection regulations
- At least 10 years of experience in vendor and team management
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing and has driven omini-channel marketing
- Exposure to Retail/F&B industry is ideal
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Submit your latest resume to email@example.com