Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer
The cyber security engineer will:
- Define, implement & maintain company-wide Cyber Security standards, procedures and solutions
- Perform user accounts life cycle administration including periodic monitoring user access
- Define & test platforms and applications hardening guides
- Review rules and policies for security tools like firewall & DAM
- Identify security gaps, perform threat risk assessments in current setup and propose mitigating measures
- Perform Disaster Recovery for security tools
- Perform vulnerability assessment using automated and manual tools with recommendation for actionable remediation controls
- Plan, implement, and upgrade security measures and controls to protect information systems and data against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction
- Conduct internal and external security and compliance reviews on information assets
- Monitor regulatory requirements & technology advances to identify relevant trends & threat
Professional Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, IT Security or a related discipline
- 5 years of working experience with solid record in IT or cyber security operations in the area of vulnerability management, threat intelligence, security incident response, etc.
- Good understanding of security operations & technologies such as Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), firewall, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Anti-virus, HIPS and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Multi-factor Authentication and Vulnerability Management
- Strong security background (understanding risk assessment, legal & regulatory requirements, threats, vulnerabilities, security policies etc.)
- Good understanding of security standards & technologies & regulations compliance requirements e.g. ISO 27001:2013, NIST 800-53, MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines
- Good project management, problem solving, oral and written communications skills
- Familiar with vendor management and able to manage 3rd party vendor and drive any issues to completion
- Professional certifications such as CISSP/Security+/SANS/GIAC or other relevant security qualifications would be an advantage
- Experience with any of the 2 of the following security tools: Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), firewall, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Anti-virus, HIPS/HIDS and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Multi-factor Authentication and Vulnerability Management
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agency Lic: 06C4985
Follow us @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/citadel-search/!
View more jobs at https://citadelsearch.com.sg/job-seekers/!
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a