Our Client is looking for an analytical and experienced Country Chief Financial Officer based in Thailand who will be responsible for spearheading the overall financial strategy and performance of the company.
The CFO will:
- Overseeing daily strategic planning, implementation, managing and running of all the financial activities of the company and their subsidiaries
- Lead the financial team and collaborate with other key management when formulating strategic financial plans
- Research and perform effective risk management, capital restructuring and other financial initiatives
- Review and suggest improvements on internal financial risk and control processes, and address internal and external audit concerns. Put in internal controls to manage risks.
- Proposing effective corrective measures to employ to weaknesses and capitalise on strengths to improve the company’s financial position
- Ensure high quality monthly, annual and forecasted reports that are completed at a timely manner
- Manage financial, procurement operations teams ensuring operational effectiveness
- Perform Financial Reporting ensuring accuracy and transparency to the regional office
- Ensure strict compliance with local and company financial requirements
- Proven experience as a CFO for at least 5 years and 15 years in financial related roles
- Master’s degree in business accounting, or finance
- Understand Thailand’s financial regulatory standards and compliance
- Possess an analytical mind and experienced in Excel
- Fluent in both English and Thai
- Excellent understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, corporate financial law and risk management
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.