Campus Talent Acquisition, Assistant Vice President
Our client is looking for a tenacious and dynamic Campus Talent Acquisition Lead to implement, manage and drive their recruitment activities for undergraduate and graduates. The Campus Talent acquisition AVP will lead a team of campus recruiters in their recruitment efforts for the various business units.
- Establish the campus recruitment strategies to align with the Talent Acquisition strategy, business goals and priorities
- Map and execute all end-to-end campus recruitment related activities
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders in strategic resource planning
- Enhance the employer brand positioning as an attractive employer for all talents
- Collaborate with Marketing to communicate the brand’s key messages and unique selling point to the target audiences
- Build strong ties with partners of the organization such as local and foreign universities
- Conduct data analysis for monitoring and reporting of market trends to enhance and update long-term program strategies
- Minimally 8 years of talent acquisition experience with proven track record in campus recruitment
- Firm leader with strong stakeholder and people management skills to lead a team
- Possess market knowledge and expertise of the opportunities and trends in the graduate market
- Passionate about attracting and developing talents while ensuring a positive experience
- Confident and client-focused with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Persevering, detailed and data-oriented individual who is able to work independently
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.