Campus Program Manager
Our client is looking for an energetic and analytical campus program manager to lead the end-to-end life cycle management of the campus programs. The role implements the strategies adopted from performance management, placement of candidates, recruitment, engagement and learning and development.
- Collaborate and partner with various teams and stakeholders such as HR business partners, campus recruitment team and business leaders to align the program’s strategies
- Lead the design and delivery of the campus programs and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Achieve goals of program objectives such as program engagement metrics, effective performance measurement mechanisms and learning journey
- Analyse data for monitoring and reporting while making data-driven decisions to enhance long-term program strategies
- Minimally 7 years of work experience in campus recruitment or program management
- Demonstrable experience in managing large campus cohorts with positive outcomes in program strategies and delivering learning pathways
- Skilled in stakeholder management, milestone tracking, change and risk management
- Passionate about attracting and developing talents while ensuring a positive experience
- Persevering, detailed and data-oriented individual who is able to work independently
- Confident and client-focused with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people engagement and interpersonal skills
- Prior working experience in consulting industries or professional services will be advantageous
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org