Business Manager- Health Technology
- Devise and implement new business strategies leveraging on data and cloud technology for various health innovation solutions including Remote Patient Monitoring
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand the market environment
- Develop a financial impact model with accordance to the new business strategies
- Operationalise the model with specific annual targets and plans
- Leverage on current strategic data services to client’s customers and continue to enhance market offerings to improve health outcomes
- Resource a healthy pipeline of new data solutions leveraging on topic of health innovation
- Develop Health Partnerships through scouting and contracting to monetise new services in negotiation with potential technological enablers and business partners, setting up the end to-end business processes
- Measure and monitor monthly and quarterly performance metrics of each health project to increase engagement, drive conversion and grow margins
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience with a proven track-record of success in project execution
- Demonstrated understanding of health ecosystem, with an established profile of both health and business
- Experience in driving health innovation investment projects and successfully executed health technology projects
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary, notice period, and reason for leaving.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.