Account Manager (Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions) – Japan
Our client is seeking an Account Manager to be responsible for the sales of company products and services through end-users, distributors, value added resellers or other parties for the Japanese market. The successful candidate shall be responsible for technically supporting and selling the company products and services with the assigned accounts. The individual shall possess a pre-sales/sales/systems engineering background in enterprise application technologies and/or various software applications.
The Account Manager (Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions) – Japan will:
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- Establish, develop and maintain professional business relationships with current and future accounts and channel partners.
- Manage and report on multiple accounts, partners, sales leads and opportunities
- Accurately forecast, analyze and report sales revenue.
- Demonstrate success in enabling channel partners: Help them identify and realize opportunities within their pipeline and move opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Present products and solutions at trade shows, partner and customer events, webinars, and sales meetings.
- Provide technical overview and perform demonstration of company products with other enterprise applications, to assist customers with growth and migration planning. Details include: functionality, system/data requirements, and integration
- Liaison to product marketing and product engineering in communicating customer requirements and information.
- Prepare well-written communications, reports, sales proposals, and price quotations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics.
- Over five (5)+ years of experience with field systems management and software applications in the capacity of sales engineering or IT support operations highly desired.
- ITIL, CISSP, ISACA, GISA, CISA or CISM certification desirable.
- Possess a pre-sales/sales engineering background in applications with enterprise application technologies and/or various software applications.
- Experience working with system integrators or value-added sales channels.
- Language proficiencies in Japanese and Business English.
- Candidates do not need to be based in Japan, however must have relevant experience selling to the Japanese market.
- Analytical thinker with proven verbal and written communications skills including group presentation abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and an ability to engage with customer’s technical staff and implementation groups.
- Must be highly flexible and willing to travel.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume with current and expected salary and notice period. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1984660 Agency Lic: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a