Director of People Excellence
Our client is a worldwide leader in the financial services industry and they are looking for a Director of People Excellence.
The Director of People Excellence will develop, lead and implement strategies and programs for all aspects of People Engagement, Employee Communications and CSR. Reporting to the CHRO, this role will be responsible for leading and empowering the team to be innovative and
create a vibrant, engaging and positive people experience for all staff.
The Director of People Excellence will:
- Formulate Employee Value Propositions (EVPs) and Brand Narratives that differentiate the organisation competitively to attract, engage and retain employees.
- Propose and lead CSR strategies and initiatives to build public trust and sustainability for the business and its communities.
- Develop principles that advocate Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) at the workplace.
- Cultivate a listening culture with a mechanism for ground up feedback to create opportunities for dialogue and continuous improvement.
- Identify and mitigate employer reputational risks by actively monitoring feedback raised in internal and public communication channels such as
intranet, social media platforms, Glassdoor, etc.
- Propose and monitor budget for all people engagement, employee communications and CSR activities.
- Oversee the employee engagement survey and leverage the feedback, insights and data gained to develop relevant and effective programs.
- Ensure all people engagement and communications initiatives are aligned with corporate values, employer brand and EVP.
- Integrate corporate responsibility philosophy and D&I principles into the people engagement and communications initiatives.
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of the initiatives’ effectiveness.
- Prepare key performance indicators and metrics of their delivery for periodic reporting to key stakeholders.
- Advise and engage the CoE, HRBPs and key stakeholders to garner their sponsorship, support and involvement in the relevant initiatives.
- Collaborate with Client & Markets team to leverage and develop marketing collateral to ensure all initiatives are aligned with the firm’s overall
external brand story and visual identity.
- Manage relationships with CSR partners and review sponsorships to ensure corporate responsibility objectives are met.
- Degree in Human Resources with at least 10-12 years of working experience.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in a managerial capacity in the HR Department.
- Prior experience and proficient in developing and managing People Engagement, Employee Communications and CSR initiatives.
- Creative, innovative and able to engage with employees and stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience working with large organizations preferred.
- Possesses excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates are to submit their resume in MS Word format with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving. We regret that
only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agency Lic: 06C4985
a a a a f d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
d d f d f w s s sa a a s a f f s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a