Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Work with the sales team to create effective and targeted candidate sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for the requisition-oriented research function for the team.
build and maintain a competitive intelligence database, qualifying and extracting information from multiple data sources
- Provide crisp candidate target lists for focused client required based recruitment.
- Responsible for producing new search methodologies, analysing their value to recruiting efforts, and making recommendations
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree Holder in any discipline
- At least 6-8 years of recruiting/research experience at the executive level and at an Executive Search firm is highly preferred
- extremely web-savvy with significant web research techniques in addition to seasoned phone research skills
- Qualified candidates will have strong experience in sourcing techniques.
- Similarly, they must also have strong presentation skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to an executive-level audience.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical skills, the ability to make quick decisions, an extreme attention to detail and a relentless desire to seek out the best candidates