Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Manage and facilities TPM for plant machinery and equipment
- Define and prioritize maintenance tasks with Plant Engineers, Maintenance Planner and Production staff
- Ensure all safety measures are defined, communicated and carried out by maintenance contractors
- Advise the maintenance contractors’ planners by providing on-site expertise
- Verify that contractors’ works are conducted within the scheduled period and billed correctly in the order of magnitude that is reasonable with respect to time and materials
- Manage PM/PdM maintenance planning of all machinery and equipment
- Preparing necessary report with analysing and upgrading/improvement recommendation for management review
- Participating in process, product and production related automation improvement projects
- A good diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering disciplines from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the petrochemical/refinery, chemical or relevant process industry
- Hands-on experience in the maintenance of rotating and static equipment
- Ability to champion pro-active maintenance and trigger improvement proposals
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and yet participate as a member of a multidiscipline team.
- Able to conduct planning, scheduling, and execution work for maintenance activities