Our client is a leading organisation with an established retail property business in Singapore. They are hiring for a Leasing Manager to cope with their increasing business. Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
Leasing / Lease Management:
- Develop and execute leasing strategies and plans for the retail property unit. Ensure all available space is leased in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Responsible for tenancy mix planning
- Source prospective tenants and generate new leasing leads
- Establish a feasible plan of networking channels with prospective, existing tenants and real estate marketing agents
- Enhance the value of retail properties to generate new revenue streams
- Responsible for all matters related to lease documentation of the commercial activities
- Manage the leases and information in SAP system to ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Assist with arrears management and other leasing matters.
- Degree in Real Estate/Building or related qualifications
- Min 5-7 years of experience in retail property leasing/marketing
- Results oriented individual with excellent customer service skills
- Good ability to multi-task and able to perform all tasks effectively in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in handling land lease matters and prior knowledge in local planning regulations and land laws preferred