We are looking for an astute HR Director with good business acumen to support the growth of an international company. Reporting to the CEO, this role is responsible for full spectrum HR functions and focuses on both strategic and operational HR strategies. If you are an influential HR practitioner who speak like a diplomat and think like Steve Jobs, we want to speak to you! APPLY NOW!
- Responsible for developing strategic initiatives to support the business in formulating HR strategies, goals and objectives that are aligned with the company’s business strategies.
- Providing HR expertise and partner with the business units in succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition and total rewards.
- Providing guidance to management team on matters such as talent movements, HR processes and/or company guidelines and programs.
- Ensuring flawless execution of key leadership development program to optimize performance and build up future pipeline of leaders.
- Review and develop HR best practices to bridge current abilities to future talent needs.
- Leading and supporting organizational development strategies including change management, conflict resolution, teambuilding, coaching, work-climate studies, and/or other necessary strategies.
- Ensures local compensation and benefit practices are in alignment with organizational rewards strategies.
- Ability to coach and develop all levels of management through performance feedback and effective management processes
- At least 10 years of experience as Senior HR professional in an MNC setting
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Superior organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and anticipate the needs of multiple client groups
- Ability to be flexible in operational style to meet the needs of a multi-cultural and diversified, matrix organization
- Experience in doing CA negotiations with unions
- Ability to interpret data and provide meaningful analysis of HR matters
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal; and high attention to detail
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Pragmatism and business awareness